Vision for Learning
As we seek to empower and inspire our students to be engaged and agile learners, nothing is more important than high quality teaching and ensuring that no child is left behind. I believe every child can realise their potential with the right teaching and support. It is important that each child receives the care, attention and opportunities which will help them learn, broaden their experiences and develop the self-confidence they need to grow into successful local and global citizens.
- Religious Education Coordinator, Leader of Pedagogy & Classroom Teacher – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Villawood
- Coordinator (Wellbeing, History & Geography) & Classroom Teacher – Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School Fairfield
- Coordinator (Stewardship & Religious Education) & Classroom Teacher – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Cabramatta
- Bachelor of Arts and Diploma of Education – Macquarie University
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education – Australian Catholic University
- Masters of Religious Education – Australian Catholic University